It’s that time again folks!
It’s time to share those TBR lists for the upcoming new year. I know that I’m definitely going to try to read everything on my list. I have NO EXCUSES now. I literally work at a bookstore.
I have a little over 10 titles I want to read….OKI lied!…more like 36 titles that I absolutely must read without a doubt. And since I am shooting for 100 books this year on my goodreads challenge, it really doesn’t matter. Ever since I started working at a bookstore, my love for reading has come back and I’ve read 4 books alone this month. Sometimes you just need a little push you know. I’m looking forward to reading the following titles this year and of course there’s many more, but these really tug at my bookworm heart strings.
1.Just After Midnight: Catherine Ryan Hyde
2.The Tattooist of Auschwitz: Heather Morris
3. The Woman in the Window: A.J. Finn
4. Heavy: An American Memoir: Kiese Laymon
5. What if it’s Us: Adam Silvera
6. 1,000 Books to Read Before you Die: A Life Changing List- James Mustich
7. Well-Read Black Girl: Finding Our Stories, Discovering Ourselves- Glory Edim
8. What if this Were Enough?: Heather Havrilesky
9. American Overdose: The Opioid Tragedy in Three Acts- Chris McGreal
10. Suicidal: Why We Kill Ourselves: Jesse Bering
11. The Library Book: Susan Orlean
12. Freshwater: Akwaeke Emezi
13. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine: Hail Honeyman
14. A Spark of Light: Jodi Picoult
15. I’ll Be There for You: The one about Friends- Kelsey Miller
16. Nine Perfect Strangers: Liane Moriarty
17. 29 Dates: Melissa De La Cruz
18. The House Next Door: James Patterson
19. 22/11/63: Stephen King
20. The Mortuary Arts: John Gregory Hancock
21. Post Mortems: Carla Valentine
22. The Good Neighbor: Maxwell King
23. The Outsider: Stephen King
24. My Friend Dahmer: Derf Backderf
25. Insane: Alisa Roth
26. 23/7: Reiter Keramet
27. Locked In: John F. Auyero
28. The last Girl: Nadia Murad
29. Putting Makeup on Dead People: Jen Violi
30. Grave Matters: Mark Harris
31. The Undertakering: Thomas lynch
32. Curtains: Tom Jokinen
33. Down Among the Dead Men: Michelle Williams
34. Smoke gets into Your Eyes: Caitlin Doughty
35. I’ll be Gone in the Dark: Michelle McNamara
36. Parkland: Dave cullen
WHEW! that was exhausting but we have made it to the end of my list….for now! What are some of the books you’re looking forward to read in 2019? Comment below.
Oh, of course, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Be safe and don’t drink or drive!