February 25th- Characters I’d follow on social media.
Don’t forget to check out Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl for more Top Ten Tuesday info and posts.
Have there ever been times you’d wish your favorite characters from a book actually had a social media and you could follow them? What content do you think they’d post? Below are my top ten characters I’d follow on social media.
- Cather (fangirl)- Cather would probably have a twitter being that she loves to write fan pics, she would participate in pittmad and nanomomo. She’s have a insta with some quotes and pics of her and her friends.
- Juliet (Juliet Takes a Breath)– Juliet is definitely someone you want to follow on social media. She has a no nonsense attitude and her content would definitely post about feminism, racism, and the LGBTQ community. She’s my fave.
- Jack (The Shining)- Oh man! Jack was a weird one. I would be afraid yet intrigued about following him on social media. Would he post dark content with subliminal messages….or would he be more like a writer and let us know about his latest WIP?
- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)- Let’s admit it, we all know that Snow White would have a tumblr page full of cute quotes, cute animals, and flowers.
- Lei (Girls of Paper and Fire)- I would definitely follow Lei. I know she would go for some aesthetic direction for her social media. She has takes no crap from anyone.
- Xiomara (The Poet-x)- No words need to be said here. Xiomara knows how to capture you through her writing. Fluid and full of style and passion.
- Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey)-Oh admit it, even if you hated him….your nosey butt would still follow him on social media…all you kinksters know it.
- Miranda (The Devil Wears Prada)- Let’s be real…Miranda Priestly was an icon….excuse me…fashion icon.
- Emoni (With the Fire on High)- I could see Emoni doing a cooking youtube channel. She’s amazing in the kitchen.
- Eleanor (Eleanor and Park)- She’s awesome! Period!
Thats’s it folks. Looking forward to next weeks topic. I have so many ideas.
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I would 100% follow Miranda Priestly on social media! Great list! 😊
My TTT: https://lifewithallthebooks.com/2020/02/25/top-ten-tuesday-characters-id-follow-on-social-media/
I love her.